2022-1-ESO1-KA121-SCH-000058742 CURSO DE FORMACIÓN DE MARÍA JOSÉ NICOLÁS: CLIL METHOLOGY AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN DUBLIN

 This July 2022 I had the opportunity to attend this course in Dublin.

We learned different techniques that I have implemented in my lessons like:

- The formation of working groups of students using a game with mathematical figures.

- The design of activities where students develop their oral comprehension and expression skills.

- The use of digital technologies in the design of activities where students develop their listening and reading skills. Different techniques like for example underlying with green (what I understand), yellow (not sure) and red (I don't need it) in a text that students are reading, using digital technologies.

- Promoting educational materials with visual items, 3D, videos.

- The design of an activity where the students analyzed the geometry of the rose windows of the cathedralsand that I have used with my students.

- The use of Book Creator to collect the evidence of learning: example

We also could visite the city of Dublin with a guide.





Comentarios